The DonJoy IceMan Clear3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy, helping patients and medical practitioners to manage post-operative pain and swelling easily. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling and speeds up post-surgery rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional.
Utilizing DonJoy's patented semi-closed loop circulation system, the Iceman Clear3 maintains consistent and accurate temperatures for an average of 4-6 hours before additional ice is required. Using Clear3's technology, you can reliably count on a physiologically cooling treatment tailored to your needs. The system is designed to help reduce swelling, minimize downtime, and improve quality of life.
- Time-tested with over 15 years of experience delivering industry-leading cold therapy solutions
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
- Designed for 4-6 hours of runtime between ice fills.
- A patented semi-closed loop recirculation system delivers consistent cold therapy throughout the cold pad, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures
Patient Convenience and Ease-of-Use:
- A clear cooler design indicates the ice level
- Includes power supply
- Self-priming, plug n’ play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- Cold Therapy Return Policy
- A complete line of cold pads to deliver the cold therapy to where it’s needed the most
- Universal Pad can be used as an Alternative to McGuire Knee Wrap - McGuire has Open Patella and Universal Pad functions as a Closed Patella Knee Wrap
What's In The Box:
Please read carefully before purchasing:
By purchasing this system, you certify that you are a qualified medical professional or currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed a Cold Therapy product. You agree to read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. You understand that the user will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. You agree to contact a physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this device. You understand that Source Cold Therapy is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, Source Cold Therapy cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use other than is provided in the product documentation developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add to Cart," you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information: Cold Therapy Returns
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this product. Defective units are covered under the manufacturer's warranty, and a warranty replacement will be issued.