The home advantage for cold and compression.
Introducing the Polar Care Wave in under 3 minutes on Youtube: English / Spanish
Polar Care Wave combines motorized cold therapy with active compression in a simple and compact system, making it ideal for facility and home use. Polar Care Wave is easily transported from the hospital, physical therapy clinic, or athletic training room to the patient’s home, extending the benefits of cold and compression.
Polar Care Wave is designed to reduce pain and edema to optimize patient recovery. Motorized cold therapy and compression devices, like Polar Care Wave, have also been shown to decrease narcotic use post-operatively.
The Polar Care Wave System is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain where cold and compression are indicated. It is intended to be used by or on the order of licensed healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or home settings.
Features and Benefits
- Single patient use, facility-to-home unit
- Remarkably easy to operate
- No additional barrier needed
- Ice bag accessory available for an easier way to refill the system
- Varied levels of cold + compression settings
- Y-adapter for bilateral usage
- Multiple pad configurations
- The compact design facilitates transport
- The system alone and system/pad combos available
- Hose-management storage system
- Whisper quiet pump technology encourages rest and recovery
- High-quality Breg Cold Compression Pads
- Class II 510(k) clearance
Adjustable compression therapy settings: regular, low, and off
Regular = 50 mmHg average peak compression
Low = 25 mmHg average peak compression
Adjustable cold therapy settings: regular, low, and off
Colder ≥ 45°F average operating temperature of the pad
Cold ≥ 50°F average operating temperature of the pad
What's In The Box:
- Breg Polar Care Wave Cold Compression System
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
- Cold Compression Pad (if selected from dropdown menu)
Polar Care Cube Cold Compression Application Video on Youtube: English / Spanish
Polar Care Wave Patient Instructions
Please read Disclaimer before purchasing:
Warranty And Return Information: Cold Therapy Returns
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this product. Defective units are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and a warranty replacement will be issued.